Pink Bridesmaid Flashing Sash
WARNING- KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and
potential perforation of the oesophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery, immediately call the 24-hour
Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or
other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure. Dispose of used
button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
NOTE: The 24-hour Poisons Information Centre is the correct first response in Australia.
In some circumstances products will be shipped directly from our retail stores. It is our store policy to have products hygienically tested by experienced staff on arrival in store to ensure they are in working order before being offered for sale.